ME Network Ep 80: Kash Razzaghi on empowering sales and marketing through ABM, and more!Justin Gray / August 21, 2018 / 0 Comments
This week, Justin Gray welcomes Kash Razzaghi, Senior VP at Brightcove, to the Marketing Evangelist Network. Kash, who started his career at Brightcove, has spent more than a decade helping consumers, brands, and businesses connect via digital media. He joined Brightcove’s sales organization in 2006 before leaving in 2012 to start and serve as CEO of Fancred, a digital media platform for sports fans. He rejoined Brightcove in early 2016 and currently serves as SVP of Sales for Digital Marketing and oversees the company’s Customer Success and North American expansion efforts.
During this interview, Justin and Kash cover the sales and marketing gamut, including:
- Why the secret to making a truly engaging video hinges on telling a really good story (even overriding video quality and length!)
- Why the AMB trend has serious staying power, and why it shouldn’t be treated as so controversial throughout the industry
- How sales leads the charge of account-based efforts, and how Kash incentivizes his team to better understand buying committees
- How to eliminate the Us vs. Them mentality between sales and marketing, and ways they can engage in a more cooperative manner
- Why marketing attribution is tough for sales to understand, and how ABM can help guide strategies to improve expectations
Are you a sales and marketing leader challenging the status quo? Have a unique story to tell? Apply to become a guest on the Marketing Evangelist Network!