ME Network Ep 79: Sean Scogin on formulating a solid customer experience strategy, and More!Justin Gray / August 07, 2018 / 0 Comments
You can’t find a marketing blog these days without the mention of customer experience – and for good reason! It’s a topic all companies are grappling with. And it’s why host Justin Gray was particularly excited to welcome Sean Scogin as this week’s guest on the Marketing Evangelist Network.
As CMO of VARIDESK, Sean has leveraged his background in emerging technologies, content marketing, paid search and SEO to make VARIDESK the leader in active workspace solutions.
“I’m known to say that my job at VARIDESK is easy because we’ve invested so much time and care into crafting the product and subsequent experience – all I need to do is tell people about it,” Sean said. “It’s never any fun to try to convince someone to buy an inferior product, and that’s usually fallen on the marketing department to figure out.”
- How leveraging TV helped make VARIDESK a brand leader and synonymous with the standing desk space
- Why customer centricity – specifically by investing in the product and product experience – is the most exciting in marketing right now
- What goes into formulating a solid customer experience strategy
- The importance of understanding nuances in data to understand customer behavior, and why a marketing team should be attuned to those data signals
- How consumers are realizing how much power they yield, and why companies need to sit up and take notice of this “new normal”
The Marketing Evangelist Network chats with top marketing and sales leaders. Check out more interviews here.